Sandstone Heritage Trust - News - Stationary Engines
Inventory of Stationary Engines as at October 2004
List of Stationary Engines with Neville Botha
- The Bentall Maize Mill, Model 557.
- Blue Bentall (Oats Roller) , Model XRSE (SE for Sandstone Estates).
Made by Bentall & Co. Ltd, Heybridge, England.
- BMA Oats Roller Mill with electric motor (colour green). Made by R.
Hunt & Company Ltd, Earls Colne, England.
- Rusty red colour - Massey Harris mielie grinder (Brown colour) No. 6
(Safim Massey Harris No. 6 Grinder, Vreneka, South Africa)
- John Deere Mielie Sheller, No. 6694-C.
- Silver Manufacturing Company. Salim, Ohio. No. 8 Model. Shaft
Cutter - Patent D March 25 1890.